Rant time. I don’t care if I lose followers over this. I feel it is time to voice my opinion and, frankly, if you follow me and you believe that a human being does not deserve the same rights as another human being just because of their race, sexual orientation, gender, or beliefs, then I do not want you as follower.
Okay. Let’s talk about this.
- This is one of the many reasons why I don’t go on Facebook anymore.
- THIS IS NOT OKAY.
Not only is this Chris fellow stating an opinion that he formed about a minority of feminism as a whole, but he is also insulting feminism and feminists as a whole when I am quite positive he has never actually met a feminist in real life.
Calling an entire group of people “fucking idiots” based on a few angry and hateful internet rants one might have seen is completely ignorant and asinine.
Then we have another fellow blame the anger from some feminists on their menstrual cycle.
I don’t know if he’s ever been on Tumblr, but I’m pretty sure we all know that blaming a woman’s attitude on her period is imbecilic and nonsensical.
And, if you pay attention to the names, there is even a woman who is speaking ill of feminists. I’m not sure, but she must be ill-informed.
Now, I know Facebook is a place where people give out their stupid opinions like health teachers give out condoms, but here’s the thing:
- Feminism is women wanting equality in social, political, and all other affairs.
- The minority of a group (no matter how loud and demanding) does not speak for the entirety of the group, therefore you should not form opinions on said group from what you have seen of the minority.
- No one should blame a woman’s attitude or actions on her menstrual cycle especially if one does not agree with her actions.
I hope that one day these people find this and actually learn something, because they are adults and will most likely be parents one day, and if their children grow up believing in this nonsense, they will most likely be teased and ostracized by the rest of their generation. If that happens, I truly pray for those kids, and I’m not even religious.
Thank you, that is all.
- vahnilla-roses likes this
- osoni likes this
- kaanayamaaryam reblogged this from voparweva
- delugeofinsparation reblogged this from playfulsuccubus
- la-vie-est-belle784 likes this
- littlemvnster reblogged this from playfulsuccubus
- pantlessvictorydance likes this
- frostedcelery reblogged this from voparweva
- kaanayamaaryam likes this
- mukuroenoshima likes this
- voparweva likes this
- hidingbehindperspective likes this
- malloryreagan likes this
- arentweallanimals likes this
- eventuallyilldoit reblogged this from playfulsuccubus
- playfulsuccubus posted this